Yeah, I know this post is almost a week late. But I had a great Thanksgiving down south, and wanted to wish the same for you. On Thursday, I celebrated with a burrito and a few margaritas. I had a great time asking everyone I knew what they were thankful for. It gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies. I said I was thankful that I had so many people I care about that I'm drowning in all the emails I'm trying to write to folks back in the states. :) Thanks for that. On Saturday, myself, my friend's host family, and 10 other North Americans got together and cooked a gigantor traditional Thanksgiving meal, sprinkled with some Ecuadorian highlights like colada morada. It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend. And it was great to talk to the fam. not only once, but twice, in two days! The rest of you reading this should take notes, and give me a call sometime. Anyway, happy holidays to you all!
oh, and on Friday, I saw some honest to god shrunken heads at a museum in Cuenca. That was pretty trippy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment